Just For Yucks

This is the personal blog of a stange entity called Dave Bealer, who has been publishing his humorous observations online since 1992 - before Al Gore invented the Internet. Dave's writings have been known to cause anger, confusion, and even the occasional laugh. Read the following at your own risk...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Lured By the Dark Side - Update

Sorry about not posting this update sooner. I was reminded today by somebody who e-mailed me asking how the replacements turned out.

The short version is that there aren't any replacements. When I called CafePress in late December to arrange to return the shirts they told me that the quality wouldn't get any better unless I changed the shirt designs. The only other option offered was to refund my money - an offer I accepted.

I was so depressed by this turn of events that I didn't even bother to try returning the Zazzle shirts.

So basically this process is not ready for paying customers yet, unless you have a not-so-colorful design that would benefit from the "distressed" look they are now touting on CafePress.

Dave Bealer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home